Monday, April 19, 2010

Time Flies

Boy, that old saying "time flies when you are having fun" is certainly true. I cannot believe that I have not posted anything since December. What great things have happened since then...
the celebration of Christ's birth, a granddaughter's sixth birthday, a grandson's first birthday, a grandson's third birthday, the celebration of Christ's resurrection, my birthday, a ladies' retreat to name a few. Why didn't I write about any of them? I think I must have been having too much fun. God has put so many good things in my life. I wonderful daughter who has given me a great son(in-law) and two precious granddaughters and two equally precious grandsons. They give such pleasure. I love their hugs and kisses, their "shows", notes and pictures given to me, their "let me tell you someting in your ear" messages (which always is followed by a kiss on the cheek and an "I love you so much"), the sharing of their lives with me. I often wonder what I did to deserve any of it. It is just like salvation... it is a free gift that I do not deserve but am SOOOO thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment